25 May 2010

Foiled - Updated: Behold the power of whining

I was diligently trying to catch up on ICLW, because I've been an absolutely horrible participant so far this month, and what happens...  Stirrup Queens appears to be down, and I can't read any more blogs.  I need blogs, work has been over the top today.

In retaliation (and because my boss suggested it yesterday) I'm going to take Friday off of work and have a 4 day weekend.

ETA: as soon as I posted this - it came back up.  It's like mechanics syndrome.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Enjoy your long weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried when it was down too. I am so glad its back up. I hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Have an observation, comment, or advice? Please share, I need all the help I can get.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews