13 March 2011

Facelift

Not for me - but for my blog, I've been working on images for a couple of days, and I have to admit - I think I like how it turned out.  But one of my best discoveries:  the Tornado shape in Photoshop Elements looks a lot like sperm when you stretch it out.


Other than that - not much going on here.  Getting ready to finish off the programming project for this quarter, looking forward to spring break, and oh so happy that I have only two classes (one quarter) left until I actually DONE with school.


Something I had to share:

One blog post I read this week that made total sense to me, and was so spot on - it perfectly encapsulates how I feel about it, and does it in a very respectful way.  one thing she says is "...that adoption is not "second best," but it is linked to grief - and that is ok."  So, if you've never read anything by Hillary at Making Me Mom, I suggest that you at least pop over and read this.

5 comments:

  1. What fun! I wish I knew how to use photoshop. I've been playing with it a little, but there is so much to figure out. Maybe eventually I'll have the skills to redesign my own space.

    and thanks for the link - i'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had photoshop. I love manipulating pics, but my software kinda sucks.

    Love the new look. I starting laughing when I first opened the site...so dramatic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog look... working up to how I'm going to make-over my blog too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a great sentiment, I really like it...I'm going to check out that blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It looks terrific. Very eye catching.

    I am definetly going to check out that link. Thanks. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Have an observation, comment, or advice? Please share, I need all the help I can get.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews