25 June 2010

Photo Friday


That's right - Two Photo posts in one week.  This one has a bit of a story - get me out in nature with a camera and it's almost impossible to get me to stop.  I took this picture while Jakobe and I were on our honeymoon in Alaska last summer.  We had gone on a bicycle and brewery tour, and we biked out to the Mendenhall Glacier Visitor Center.  The Visitor Center was the halfway point - and we were running late to get back to the bikes - because I couldn't wouldn't stop taking pictures of almost everything that caught my eye.  Jakobe is very very understanding... to a point.  We make it back to the bikes on time, and had a great day, but I'm very very glad that I stopped to take this picture.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an interesting photo! I really want to go to Alaska- I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fascinating photo!

    I hope to make it to alaska someday!

    ICLW
    http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have an observation, comment, or advice? Please share, I need all the help I can get.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews