09 February 2010

A Waste of My Time...

...and money, otherwise known as my Database Applications class.  Last week, I left partway though because he spent all 4 hours discussing homework that we were supposed to have turned in that day, and I had finished 2 weeks before.  Today, We're still talking about the same homework.  I spent valuable money so that I could sit in this class and actually LEARN something.  Mostly I guess I'm just sitting here, and instead of paying attention, I'm blogging.  Maybe I'll go back to reading my textbook.  Really though, If you can get the same amount of learning from reading the damn book (which I found for less than $50), Why would you pay for a 4 credit class...

Oh yeah - because if you pay a lot of money, for a lot of classes, they give you a piece of paper that says that they believe you actually learned something...

...and people believe them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an observation, comment, or advice? Please share, I need all the help I can get.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews