22 February 2010

Sorry - Welcome to the club.

That's what my Brother-in Law had to say when we went out to dinner with my sister and him on Thursday.  It was a great meal, and very nice to get a chance to visit with them, we don't do that enough. They've had their fair share of troubles as well, although theirs have been more along the lines of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss.


We only talked about our problems for a couple of minutes, but I could have kissed him for something he said right off the bat.  Jakobe asked me if I had told them why we were having trouble, and J looked right at him and said "Does it matter?"


It doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an observation, comment, or advice? Please share, I need all the help I can get.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews